The greatest privilege we know is helping make the wedding of your dreams come true.
Our over 30 years of Maryland, DC & VA corporate catering has prepared us well for catering to your every need.
Delicious food, flawless service, and responsive coordination are the hallmark of our corporate catering service, and why we’re the most referred caterer in the area.
Measuring milestones and honoring others. This is what it means to “celebrate”!
Whether a birthday, anniversary, retirement, or charity gala – at Catering by Uptown we understand that special events deserve to be celebrated in style. We take care of every detail -you enjoy the day!
The Catering by Uptown Promise
- Abundance. Our approach ensures an abundance of everything. From the dedicated service and communication, to the delicious food and drink, to the compliments. You’ll have everything you desire, and then some!
- Anticipation. We anticipate your every need for you, even the details you haven’t thought of. All you have to anticipate is saying “I Do” or enjoying your special event.
- Variety. There is nothing that you, or your guests, can ask for that we can’t provide. We guarantee it. From family favorites, to special dietary needs, our offerings are limited only by your imagination.
- Quality. Our commitment to excellence extends to everything we do. Why? Because you deserve and should expect nothing less!
- Planning. State-of-the-art planning website and tools are at your fingertips -Experienced and thoughtful coordinators are at your side throughout the process.
Our 30 years of dedication and guaranteed service means – a promise made, a promise kept!
Our greatest compliment is our client’s happiness at the end of their event!
Please visit our testimonials page and see their smiles for yourself.
Our Wedding Venues
Latest From The Blog
It's officially that time of year - It's engagement season! According to Wedding Wire, 43% of [...]
Every little girl grows up dreaming of a Saturday wedding in June. It sounds romantic [...]
This has to be one of the most frequently asked questions we get asked at [...]