So… you’ve heard your friends talk about their wedding website and you’ve RSVPd on a few wedding websites but you’re not sure if it is really something you need or care about… We get it. But there is something to be said about how they can help you. Let’s take a look at 8 reasons why we truly believe they should be non-negotiable for every modern bride!
- It will help you stay organized. These sites generally give you the ability to:
- Send out your save-the-dates and invitations digitally
- Track your RSVP’s online to confirm your guest numbers
- Access important information from your guests like dietary requirements prior to the big day
- Countdowns to the big day
- It will help you convey additional information
- Have you already started drafting up your wedding invitations and found yourself completely overwhelmed by trying to cram so much information into one piece of paper? You can enter it into your wedding website!
- It allows you to easily communicate last-minute changes
- Instead of getting the word out through a hundred different phone calls and text messages, wedding websites allow you to communicate last-minute updates quickly and efficiently.
- It can save you money!
- A wedding website is a perfect solution to minimize the cost of wedding invitations or return stamped envelopes for RSVPs. Having your guests RSVP online is much more cost-effective and easier than having them mailed back to you.
Just in case these reasons weren’t enough to pull you off the fence; here’s a pretty neat infographic to help you decide if having a wedding website is for you.