Wedding planning is all about the little things, and it can be a challenge to stay on track. Time flies, and before you know it, the big day will be here!
To help you tackle the tough details, our planning experts at Catering by Uptown are here to give you the inside scoop on our perfect planning timeline. Here’s what to do after you book your event with us:
6 months before the big day
- Schedule your planning and tasting appointment with your Planning Executive!
- Select your linens, china and centerpieces Build your timeline
- Design your floor plan
- Customize your menu
- Choose your cake flavors
60 days before the big day
- Submit your final payment
30 days before the big day
- Check out your Final Details packet! Finalize all of your details, including your decor selections, your menu, your guest count and your seating arrangement.
7 days before the big day
- Drop off all of your decor items at the venue! We’ll take care of the rest.
Be sure to log on to your personal planning website to access your comprehensive planning timeline and to-do list!
XO, Your Planners
– Maddy & Cassidy